-
February 12th, 2002, 05:38 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Do you feel more people would visit my site if I no longer edited people's post?
How do the colors look?
All feedback will be used to help mold this site into a forum that everyone can love and enjoy.
------------------
[This message has been edited by ek3 (edited November 28, 2001).]
-
February 12th, 2002, 11:10 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
Please fill out the survey.
------------------
[This message has been edited by ek3 (edited November 28, 2001).]
-
February 12th, 2002, 11:27 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
here's my input...
1) its your damned forum. do what you want with it. if you want to edit people's posts...do it. (just as long as you never edit mine)
i enjoyed the edited spam post. why not have that on a consistant basis? no other forum does that with spam.
2) i preferred the green/grey colors better. although i'm a bigger fan of blue...i think what i don't like about your colors is this grey box. i think i see grey boxes enough with IMs...so do something about that and i'll be happy. (you know where to find a color chart, don't you?)
any more questions?
i'm in an 'answerin' kinda mood.
------------------
~~share some greased tea with me~~
General Philosophy
Discuss This...
The Acropolis
-
February 12th, 2002, 11:56 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
Thank you...and your input will be considered and decisions will be made as soon as more people post their suggestions.
P.S. My green forum had the same grey boxes.
------------------
[This message has been edited by ek3 (edited November 28, 2001).]
[This message has been edited by ek3 (edited February 12, 2002).]
-
February 13th, 2002, 01:26 AM
#5
Inactive Member
the colors do not matter, it is the logo.
that is the funniest damn picture i have seen in a long time!
-
February 13th, 2002, 11:10 AM
#6
HB Forum Owner
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by: ek3
P.S. My green forum had the same grey boxes.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
let me see if i can help you...since you evidently did not fully read my post...
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by: Shat-a-ran
i preferred the green/grey colors better.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
let me know if you need any more assistance.
------------------
~~share some greased tea with me~~
General Philosophy
Discuss This...
The Acropolis
-
February 13th, 2002, 05:16 PM
#7
Senior Hostboard Member
Don't edit my posts and i'm cool
I think that should be almost an initiation.
Newbies get their posts edited once or twice, and if they stick around, no more edits.
And I like the colors. Good choices.
------------------
As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...
If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
Word And Voice
Motocross Fanatics
General Philosophy
-
February 13th, 2002, 05:22 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
Let me help you, pumpkin.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SHATOUSHKA:
2) ...i think what i don't like about your colors is this grey box. i think i see grey boxes enough with IMs...so do something about that and i'll be happy.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
You were saying?
------------------
[This message has been edited by ek3 (edited November 28, 2001).]
-
February 13th, 2002, 05:25 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hannibal:
Don't edit my posts and i'm cool
I think that should be almost an initiation.
Newbies get their posts edited once or twice, and if they stick around, no more edits.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Seems fair enough.
------------------
[This message has been edited by ek3 (edited November 28, 2001).]
-
February 14th, 2002, 12:21 AM
#10
Inactive Member
you edit the posts? why?
zzzzzzzz........
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks